Figure 1 below shows the location of Luuka district in Uganda.
Empowered, prosperous, equitable, food secure and healthy communities.
To foster social and economic transformation of vulnerable children, families and communities in East-Central Uganda through health promotion, livelihoods and economic strengthening, social accountability and environmental protection.
Integrity and Accountability
We maintain a high level of honesty and transparency in our engagements with our clients and partners.
Enhance community participation and effective management of socio-economic and environmental initiatives
Excellence and Quality Improvement
We maintain high quality standards and provide timely and excellent service delivery.
Respect and equal treatment
We promote and integrate the principles of fairness, respect, equality and dignity in our inclusive workplace setting.
- To promote health and wellbeing of children, families and communities
- To strengthen socio-economic status of children, families and communities
- To promote sustainable exploitation of environmental and natural resources as a means for sustainable livelihoods and development
- To build capacity of vulnerable communities to advocate for favorable socio-economic and environmental conservation policies
- Household socio-economic strengthening
- Environment and climate change management
- Advocacy/social accountability for good governance